In honor of International Rug Hooking Day, December 4, we are holding a contest.
18 answers in total but answer a minimum of 15 and your name will be placed in the draw
Your membership must be current.
You must answer the questions using the Contact Page on the website.
Direct emails will automatically be disqualified.
Deadline – Midnight, November 25, 2017 (before the clock rolls into November 26)
If you have issues navigating the pages, please call Winnie at 709-699-1502
Winner announced International Rug Hooking Day, December 4, 2018
Here are the questions:
- On the Home Page, what animal is featured on the mat next to the words Rug School.
- On the Executive Page, whose pictures are missing from the page, I am looking for two.
- On the Membership Page, what are the 3 links listed.
- On the Member page, under Constitution and By-laws, Article 5
What does sentence #4 state?
- On the Member page, under Constitution and By-laws
What does sentence #14 state?
- On the Rug School page – who are the Rug School Directors for this upcoming year
- Gallery Page – List at least one picture from 4 different categories
- Contact Gallery – What 2 Flags are shown?
- What is the website for The International Guild of Handhooking Rugmakers?
- Choose the pattern you would like from the two shown on the Free Pattern page – you will receive this pattern (iceberg or snowman) on linen and some wool yarn to help you complete your piece.