Whether she is painting, working with stain glass, sewing, needle felting, beading, knitting or mat making, thinking “inside the box” has never been easy for multi-disciplinary Artist Anne Inder. Inspiration for the majority of her work comes from Nature but her Scottish background is evident in her love of Celtic design.
With background in Education, Anne’s love of learning and passion for passing on her knowledge shines through in every class she teaches and in her work. Anne has studied her craft from some of the best instructors including, Joan Foster, Diana Dove, Venissa Fancy, Heather Gordon, Doris Norman, and Simone Vojvodin, Gail Bird,…
• IGOLOCHKOYtm (Russian Punch Needle Embroidery).(2018)
• RHGNL Rug Hooking Teacher Certification (2017)
• Viewer’s Choice award 2022 RHGNS Virtual Rug School
• Rug Hooking Guild of Newfoundland and Labrador, Teacher’s Group
• Women’s Institute of Newfoundland and Labrador
• Rug Hooking Guild of Nova Scotia